Welcome to Hurley Investigative Service
Hurley Investigative Services, LLC, is a full service, private investigative agency that is licensed and bonded in the state of New Jersey. Located in central New Jersey we provide a complete array of investigative services. With 35 years of investigative and law enforcement experience we deliver professional results, ethically, confidentially, and with attention to detail.
There is no substitute for experience and ours is extensive.
• Hurley Investigative Services, LLC is owned by Dan Hurley, a former Captain with the New Jersey State Police and Chief of Detectives with a New Jersey County Prosecutor’s Office.
• We are professionals at digging for the facts and finding the truth, no matter how complex the investigation may be.
• We consistently deliver the highest quality results by combining 35 years of experience with cutting edge technology.
Our investigative reports will provide the factual information you are seeking, in an understandable format and will withstand rigorous legal scrutiny and the test of time.
• We specialize in meeting the investigative needs of attorneys, law firms, insurance companies, corporations, retail stores, families and individuals.
• We are small enough to be personable, readily available to our clients, and affordable, but large enough to have the resources required to complete complex investigations.
With more than three decades of experience we know how to conduct quality interviews, gather and preserve the most pertinent evidence, and provide professional testimony at all levels of court. We have worked successfully with prosecutors, deputy attorney generals, defense attorneys and public defenders throughout the state.
We have years of experience conducting pre-trial preparation, participating in criminal and civil trials, and maintaining positive relationships with many municipal, county, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
We are experts at listening to our clients and will always discuss our “Investigative Plan” prior to commencement of it. With experience comes the knowledge and ability to operate in any private or public environment. We conduct our investigations while remaining in compliance with your companies’ specific policies, rules and regulations, laws and always with the best interest of our clients in mind.
If you are in need of a private investigative service please contact Hurley Investigative Services, LLC. Our initial consultation is FREE and our investigators will meet you at a location convenient to you.
We specialize in the following investigative services:
• PRETRIAL AND TRIAL ASSISTANCE
• BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS
• MISSING PERSONS AND CHILDREN
• CORPORATE FRAUD
• WHITE COLLAR CRIMES
• PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CORRUPTION INVESTIGATIONS
• INSURANCE FRAUD
• MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT RECONSTRUCTION
• WITNESS LOCATION AND STATEMENTS
• ONLINE COMPUTER CRIMES
• RETAIL EMPLOYEE THEFT
• SUBPOENA SERVICE
• SKIP TRACING